In all actuality, Malaysia is a place that all nature lovers should visit because it has pristine beaches, tropical islands, haunting caves and untamed jungles. The natural beauty of Malaysia will open your senses and capture your heart.Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur is the hub of Malaysia and is often overlooked by tourists. This is a mistake as there is a lot to see that will take your breath away including:1) Petronas Twin Towers
Twin Tower by whossein
2) Sultan Abdul Samad Building which is full of Victorian and Moorish architectural styles.
Sultan Abdul Samad by Felix_KL3) Tasek Perdana Lake Gardens which is a perfect place to have a picnic with your family or enjoy a nice walk.
4) Parliament House
5) National Monument
6) National Museum which is the home to many historical exhibits and also houses craftwork from many different parts of the nation and a wide variety of architectural styles that make it so unique.7) National Mosque which is surrounded by spectacular lawns and elegant fountains that decorate the lawn like a Christmas tree, as strange as that may sound. The National Mosque was built in 1965; the dome on the Mosque is in the shape of an eighteen point star to represent the thirteen states in the country and the five central pillars of Islam.
8) Old Chinese Clan House where Chan See Yuen lived.9) The Friday Mosque which is located in the middle of the Klang and Gombak rivers is the most popular place to visit in the city. A great place to watch the sun set.
Kuala Lumpur also offers many eating and shopping opportunities.
Magnificent Caves and Parks1) The Batu Caves are located north of the city of Kuala Lumpur. They can be reached by climbing two hundred and seventy two steps. Wow, that is a lot of steps, isn’t it? These caves house the Hindu Shrine of Lord Subramanian.
Batu Caves by Thomas_Shaw
3) Templar Park is nothing but all natural rainforest that is bubbling with beauty for everyone to see. It is full of jungle paths, swimming lagoons and waterfalls that all lie within the park boundaries. A magical place, indeed.
4) Malaysia’s agricultural park which is located in Shah Alam, Selangor at Cherakah has a large play area for all the skateboarders and roller skaters out there. If you have teens with you, this is the place for them.
Overall, Malaysia is a wonderful place to take a vacation. It is still considered exotic, but is becoming more of a mainstream destination as it gains in popularity.Rick Chapo is with Nomad Journals - makers of travel journals to preserve your travel experiences. Great Gifts!